- Discover beautiful Dresden, famous for its Baroque and Renaissance architecture
- Take a trip on a Pillnitz Paddle Steamer, enjoying coffee and cake on-board
- Explore the Chinese-style Pillnitz park and castle
- See the amazing Bastei Bridge, explore the Konigstein Fortress with a tour and visit historical Pirna
- Experience a ride on the Weisseritztal Steam Railway
Saxony is filled with marvellous sights, and we’ll take many of them in during our eight-day break. We’ll admire beautiful Dresden and take a Pillnitz Paddle Steamer, with coffee and cake on-board, to reach Pillnitz, where we’ll visit the grand castle here. Then, visit Bastei Bridge and Konigstein Fortress with us, before taking a ride on the Weisseritztalbahn to Dippoldiswalde.
Holiday not on sale
Sorry, this holiday is currently not on sale