- See the magnificent state rooms at Buckingham Palace
- See the dazzling Crown Jewels at the Tower of London
- Explore Windsor Castle, where Prince Harry married Meghan Markle
- Visit stunning Kensington Palace
- Take in all the sights as you enjoy a River Thames cruise
In the year of the 65th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II’s coronation, join us to explore London’s enchanting array of Royal heritage on our popular midweek break. We will take you to enjoy some of London's unique and magnificent royal residences, including Buckingham Palace, Her Majesty the Queen’s London home. We will also explore Kensington Palace, the Tower of London and Windsor Castle, as well as enjoying a Thames cruise.