- Turn back the clock as you explore Boston’s rich history
- Discover the unique natural beauty of a cranberry bog
- Step back in time at historic Plimoth Plantation
- Experience the flavours and beauty of world-famous Martha’s Vineyard
- Enjoy a mouth-watering fresh- from-the-ocean lobster dinner
- Savour authentic local recipes and “Eat like a Pilgrim”
- Visit Hyannis Port, home of the famous Kennedy Compound
The charming Islands of New England are rich in history and full of stunning natural beauty, and you’ll get to experience the very best of it all. Learn all about the arrival of the Pilgrims, sample local delicacies and admire the breathtaking scenery.