- Enjoy a spectacular drive around the Ring of Kerry
- Explore the beautiful Dingle Peninsula
- Visit the Foynes Flying Boat Museum
- Discover the vibrant city of Dublin
- Explore lively Killarney
- Traditional Irish entertainment at the Eviston House Hotel
- Visit the picture-postcard village of Adare
It’s easy to see why Killarney is referred to as the ‘Jewel of Ireland’ as this welcoming town boasts majestic mountains, mystical lakes and breathtaking scenery, which have all inspired many a poet and artist. Join us and discover the magic of Killarney for yourself!