- Explore the beautiful cities of Nuremberg and Regensburg
- Visit pretty Rothenburg ob der Tauber, situated along the famous ‘Romantic Road’
- Relax as we cruise along the River Danube
- Take in the scenery of the Bavarian Alps
- Discover pretty Lake Chiemsee and Palace Herrenchiemsee
- Visit Berchtesgaden and Lake Konigsee
Germany’s largest and southernmost state is rich in natural beauty, cultural heritage and traditions, as well as genuine hospitality. From the UNESCO World Heritage Sites, to the alpine scenery of the south, with historical palaces and relaxing cruises on our way, let us show you the best of beautiful Bavaria.