- Travel by air or rail
- 7 nights full-board cruise
- Captain's dinner on one evening during your cruise
- On-board evening entertainment programme
- Expertly planned optional excursion programme to help you make the most of your cruise
- Services of a Shearings Tour Manager
- Free beer, wine and soft drinks during lunch and dinner (2 drinks per person)
- Free tea and coffee 24 hours a day
- 2 night stay at the 4* Wyndham Grand Hotel in Frankfurt with breakfast
Take in the magical scenery as we cruise along the beautiful Rhine, passing stunning riverside views as we go. With the chance to explore some of Germany’s historic cities and beautiful countryside along the way, as well as enjoying the wonderful hospitality on board our ship, this is a perfect way to relax and discover this popular region.
Then enjoy a 2 night stay in Frankfurt where you can explore this wonderful city from your hotel.
Must See: Strasbourg
The beautiful city of Strasbourg is the capital of the Alsace region. The entire town centre has the rare distinction of being listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site due to the richness of its architectural heritage.
Enjoy a stroll around the pretty streets and you will see sights including the Cathedral of Notre Dame, a masterpiece of Gothic art. Visitors can enjoy a stroll along the banks of the River Ill, particularly the ‘Petit France’ quarter, a picturesque district where the streets were built level with the waterways and are lined with magnificent timbered houses.
Strasbourg is also famous as home to the seats of several major political bodies, including the European Parliament.
Special Offer For May Cruises
Choose a cruise departing in May 2014 and you’ll enjoy FREE drinks on board!
Enjoy fantastic extra value on this full board cruise, with our Inclusive bar between 19.30 to 22.30hrs every evening on board the MV Virginia. Free drinks include local wine, beer and soft drinks. So relax and let the beautiful scenery of the Rhine pass you by, and enjoy a drink or two on us.