- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Blaenavon
- Call in at the Big Pit – the National Coal Museum
- Go underground accompanied by a former miner
- Enjoy a trip to Caerphilly – home to the famous cheese
- Explore vibrant Cardiff from our centrally located hotel
Combining a city break in the vibrant Welsh capital of Cardiff, with the opportunity to learn about the coal industry and its importance of this industry to Wales, this new midweek getaway is the perfect mix of city sights and industrial heritage.
Holiday not on sale
Sorry, this holiday is currently not on sale