- Go back to the Wild West at the Buffalo Bill Centre of the West
- Take it easy on a wildlife float trip or get adventurous white-water rafting on Snake River
- Watch Old Faithful geyser erupt, sending steam high in the air
- Delight in the sights of Yellowstone National Park, the first National Park in the world
- Discover fascinating Native American customs at Crazy Horse Memorial
- Admire the stunning historic carvings of Mount Rushmore
- Enjoy traditional Wild West chuck wagon dinner and talk to a Lakota Native American about their way of life
Saddle up, as we take a tour of America’s Cowboy Country experiencing Wild West legends and Native American customs for a comprehensive cowboy experience.