- Gain an insight into the key events of the Flanders and Somme Battlefields
- Experience the Last Post at Ypres’ Menin Gate
- Visit the interesting In Flanders Fields Museum
- Discover the Historical de la Grande Guerre at Peronne
- Explore the 1916 Museum at Albert
We’ll pay our respects to those who gave their lives in order to protect the country, visiting key sites in and around historic Ypres in Belgium. From there, we’ll tour some of the most notable locations in which the fighting took place, and will be able to find out more about how the Great War was fought.