A winning combination of welcoming hotels and great value
Bay Hotels offer you a warm welcome, great company, top-class entertainment and a relaxed, sociable atmosphere - with 30 hotels in prime locations, in some of Britain's best loved resorts. Choose from classic seaside spots to idyllic country backdrops.
Bay Hotels have also been busy ensuring you enjoy the highest standards on your next break, and our upgrade programme will continue throughout the year, ensuring our hotels continue to offer superb style and comfort. From public areas to bedrooms and bathrooms, you'll find fresh new decor, updated furniture and a range of quality amenities.
- Great value - All of our breaks offer unbeatable value for money, so whether it's a simple weekend getaway or one of our themed breaks you're looking for, you can be sure of a super deal.
- A warm and friendly welcome - Many of our guests return time and again due to the relaxed, friendly atmosphere in our hotels. Our attentive staff are always on hand to help you get the most out of your stay.
- Fantastic locations - You'll find Bay Hotels in most of Britain's best loved resorts, and often in the best position in town. We have hotels in England, Scotland and Wales.
- Comfort and convenience - Choose from Standard, Standard Plus, Superior or Premier rooms, some with lovely views. Every room type has been designed with you in mind. It's our aim to make sure you're as comfortable as possible.
- Live entertainment - Selected Bay Hotels offer live music, comedy or fun quizzes, plus our ever-popular bingo games. For the ultimate entertainment experience enjoy a Cabaret Weekend, exclusive to the Glenburn Hotel.
All breaks with Bay Hotels come with dinner, bed and breakfast as standard. However, we also realise that everyone wants something a little bit different from their stay. So whether you want great entertainment or just more included in the price, check out our great range of fabulous added value breaks. Selected breaks include nightly drinks vouchers on Bay Inclusive breaks and included excursions on a number of different types of holiday.