With coach holidays in the UK and Europe, you'll be collected from a local joining point,
travel in a modern and spacious air-conditioned coach and arrive at your hotel ready
for a great time.
If you fancy a weekend city break in Europe, sometimes travelling by air is the best way
That's why we offer a wide selection of air holidays which include flights from your
local airport, carefully selected hotel accommodation, meals and guided excursions.
With so many cruising destinations on offer, European river & coastal cruises as well as Worldwide,
you'll be spoilt for choice.
Our welcoming ships travel along some of the most scenic rivers in the World and you
can enjoy historic cities, traditional towns and quaint villages along the way.
We all deserve a bit of time away, precious moments with friends or family, or time to just
kick back, relax and create special memories that will last a lifetime. You’ll
find our hotels in wonderful locations where you can enjoy Britain’s natural beauty
at its best.
Shearings Holidays has over 114 years experience and is the UK’s largest escorted tour
We offer more than 170 destinations to choose from to suit diverse tastes and budgets.
Scenic spot on the North Devon coast
Valley of Rocks
At the Hotel - WI-FI available in all public lounges
- Breakfast is between 7.30am & 8.30am Mon-Thurs, 8-9am on Fri and 9.30am Sat & Sun. Dinner is between 6.30pm & 8pm
- Bar lunches are between 12.30 and 2.30pm most days
- Board games, puzzles and books available from reception
- Total of 68 rooms including 19 single occupancy rooms
- Parking available for around 6 cars with 15 spaces available to reserve for £5 per day
- 7 day permits are available from the hotel reception for £13, which can be purchased from the town hall for £20
- Two Pay & Display car parks available within 500m of hotel
- Alternative parking in the local car parks, permits are available from the hotel reception for £13
- One lift that goes to all three floors and can take a wheelchair (dimensions 85 x 55 x 43)
- One disabled room available on the ground floor, which has electronic bed and shower over bath
- Mid-sized ballroom with a small dancefloor
- Separate bar, small lounge area and reading room, all just off main lounge
Travel & Access - Hotel is in a slightly hilly area in the centre of the village of Lynton
- Nearest beach is in the twin village Lynmouth and to access it you will need to go 500ft down the hill. This can be accessed via the cliff railway, coastal/foot path or the main road (A39)
- Nearest town is Barnstaple (market town) or the nearest seaside town is Minehead in Somerset
- Nearest train and bus stations are in Barnstaple. There is a regular bus service from Lynton to Barnstaple every hour.
- Four steps into the hotel with a handrail but no ramp then an additional four steps once inside the hotel
- Alternative access available through the fire exists at the side of the building for wheelchair users but there is no bell. The door is usually left open in the summer but closed during colder months
- Wheelchair users need to call reception to gain access
- No steps to the public areas