With coach holidays in the UK and Europe, you'll be collected from a local joining point,
travel in a modern and spacious air-conditioned coach and arrive at your hotel ready
for a great time.
If you fancy a weekend city break in Europe, sometimes travelling by air is the best way
That's why we offer a wide selection of air holidays which include flights from your
local airport, carefully selected hotel accommodation, meals and guided excursions.
With so many cruising destinations on offer, European river & coastal cruises as well as Worldwide,
you'll be spoilt for choice.
Our welcoming ships travel along some of the most scenic rivers in the World and you
can enjoy historic cities, traditional towns and quaint villages along the way.
We all deserve a bit of time away, precious moments with friends or family, or time to just
kick back, relax and create special memories that will last a lifetime. You’ll
find our hotels in wonderful locations where you can enjoy Britain’s natural beauty
at its best.
Shearings Holidays has over 114 years experience and is the UK’s largest escorted tour
We offer more than 170 destinations to choose from to suit diverse tastes and budgets.
Historic charm beside Loch Lomond
Tarbet Hotel, Loch Lomond
At the Hotel - WI-FI available in all public lounges
- Breakfast is between 8am & 9am Tuesday -Thursday, 7.30 am & 9am, Fri, 8.30am - 10am Saturday & Sunday. Dinner is served 6.30pm - 8pm Bar meals are available from 12pm - 9pm.
- Board games available from reception
- Total of 67 rooms including 10 single occupancy rooms
- Parking available for around 30 cars and sometimes more when no coaches are parked
- Local parking just across the road, which holds about 20 cars (charges apply)
- One lift that serves all floors and can take a wheelchair or scooter (lift dimensions: 41.5 x 54.5)
- One room used as a disabled room and has an electronic bed and shower over bath
- Ballroom can hold 100 people with a mid sized dancefloor
Travel & Access - Hotel is in a level location just across the road from the Lochs and northern shore. There is a post office and tea room in the village and Arrochar is 2 miles away
- Helensburgh is 17 miles away
- Train station is approx half a mile away. There are buses that run to Helensburgh, Glasgow, Oban & Fort William
- Bus stop is just across the road from the hotel
- No steps into the hotel but a slight incline to get to the main entrance
- Public areas are on the ground floor but the restaurant has 5 steps to get to it
- Hotel has no ground floor bedrooms