Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm
Saturday 8am - 6pm | Sunday 9am - 6pm
All calls charged at local rate.
Great views over Morecambe Bay
Our Superior Rooms are more spacious and tastefully refurbished, they offer luxurious beds, a 26 inch flat screen television. The spacious bathrooms have been refitted with shower over bath. These rooms also come with the facilities to make yourself a hot drink.
Our Standard Rooms are charming and have everything you would expect. The rooms have televisions, tea and coffee making facilities as well as an en-suite bathroom.
Strathmore Hotel, Morecambe
At the Hotel - WI-FI available in all public lounges
- Breakfast is between 8am & 9.30am and dinner is between 6.30pm & 7.30pm Bar snacks are available all day and hot food is served between 12pm & 2pm
- Cards, Books and board games available from reception
- Total of 47 rooms including 6 single occupancy rooms
- Parking available for 10 cars, which can be reserved at £6.00 per day but there are plenty of free unrestricted parking around the hotel
- Two free disabled spaces available on 1st come 1st served basis.
- One lift that serves one side of the hotel and can take a wheelchair depending on size (dimensions – 34 x 36)
- No specifically adapted disabled rooms and no ground floor bedrooms
- Hotel has the Bay suite with its own bar, which can be hired. It also have a civil ceremony license and can cater for up to 150 people
- Ballroom can hold 90 people and has a very small dancefloor Travel & Access
- Hotel is in a level location on Morecambe Promenade and about 20 minutes walk into town. Beach is just across the road
- Main bus station is in Lancaster approximately 20 minutes drive away. There is also a bus stop just outside the hotel and buses go to the town centre, Heysham, Lancaster, Carnforth and Kendal - connections to Blackpool and lakes from Lancaster.
- Main train station is also in Lancaster although Morecambe does have its own small station
- There is level access into the hotel except when coming from the car park where there is 12 steep steps. All public areas are on the ground floor