With coach holidays in the UK and Europe, you'll be collected from a local joining point,
travel in a modern and spacious air-conditioned coach and arrive at your hotel ready
for a great time.
If you fancy a weekend city break in Europe, sometimes travelling by air is the best way
That's why we offer a wide selection of air holidays which include flights from your
local airport, carefully selected hotel accommodation, meals and guided excursions.
With so many cruising destinations on offer, European river cruises as well as Worldwide,
you'll be spoilt for choice.
Our welcoming ships travel along some of the most scenic rivers in the World and you
can enjoy historic cities, traditional towns and quaint villages along the way.
We all deserve a bit of time away, precious moments with friends or family, or time to just
kick back, relax and create special memories that will last a lifetime. You’ll
find our hotels in wonderful locations where you can enjoy Britain’s natural beauty
at its best.
Shearings Holidays has over 114 years experience and is the UK’s largest escorted tour
We offer more than 170 destinations to choose from to suit diverse tastes and budgets.
Highland beauty made for relaxation
Often our most luxurious room option. Most premier rooms have four-poster beds and spacious en suite bathrooms that have been beautifully re-fitted to accommodate both bath and shower options. These large rooms will normally offer a comfortable seating area, 32 inch flat screen digital television, hairdryer and the facilities to make a hot beverage.
Our Superior rooms typically have luxurious beds, 26 inch flat screen digital television, and a spacious en-suite bathroom with shower over bath. The rooms were upgraded in 2017, with images of the surrounding area now adorning the walls and new carpets, curtains and soft furnishings installed. These Superior rooms also have the facilities to make a hot beverage.
Our Standard Rooms are charming and have everything you would expect from a modern hotel - private facilities, a TV and everything you need to make yourself a hot beverage.
Pitlochry Hydro Hotel, Pitlochry
-71 rooms, some with wheelchair access and wide doorways on the ground floor.
-Newly refurbished superior rooms for 2018.
-Well equipped gym, swimming pool and sauna onsite.
Travel and Access
- The hotel is a 15 minute walk from Pitlochry train station.
- From there you can catch a train to Blair Castle in just 15 minutes.
- Continuing on the same line you will travel through the beautiful Cairngorms, with regular stops along the line.
- Drummond Castle is about an hour away by car, its gardens are some of the most revered in the world.
- More locally Edradour Distillery is on the outskirts of town and many walking trails into the Perthshire highlands can be picked up nearby.
- One step into hotel, public areas are on the ground floor, of the three lounges, two have three steps in them.
- One lift covers floors 1 and 2 but rooms 8-14 are on a half landing not served by the lift.