With coach holidays in the UK and Europe, you'll be collected from a local joining point,
travel in a modern and spacious air-conditioned coach and arrive at your hotel ready
for a great time.
If you fancy a weekend city break in Europe, sometimes travelling by air is the best way
That's why we offer a wide selection of air holidays which include flights from your
local airport, carefully selected hotel accommodation, meals and guided excursions.
With so many cruising destinations on offer, European river & coastal cruises as well as Worldwide,
you'll be spoilt for choice.
Our welcoming ships travel along some of the most scenic rivers in the World and you
can enjoy historic cities, traditional towns and quaint villages along the way.
We all deserve a bit of time away, precious moments with friends or family, or time to just
kick back, relax and create special memories that will last a lifetime. You’ll
find our hotels in wonderful locations where you can enjoy Britain’s natural beauty
at its best.
Shearings Holidays has over 114 years experience and is the UK’s largest escorted tour
We offer more than 170 destinations to choose from to suit diverse tastes and budgets.
Sweeping views of the North Bay
Norbreck Hotel, Scarborough
At the Hotel - WI-FI available in all public lounges
- Breakfast is between 7.45am & 9.00am Mon-Fri and 8am – 9.15am Sat & Sun. Dinner is 6.15 – 7.30pm
- Bar lunches are available from 12-2pm
- Snacks and sandwiches are available from 10 am, all day
- Cards, Books and board games available from reception
- Total of 52 rooms including 12 single occupancy rooms
- No specifically adapted disabled rooms and no rooms on the ground floor
- Large ballroom that holds 102 people but very small dance floor
- Parking available for 6 cars and spaces can be reserved at £6 per day
- Hotel has permits for on-road parking at £1.60 per 4 days
- Hotel has one lift that goes to all floors (except the split levels) and can take a small wheelchair (dimensions = 105cm x 96cm)
Travel & Access - Hotel is in a hilly cliff top position about 15 minutes walk to the shopping centre. Hotel is near castle on the North castle on the North side of Scarborough and is 15 minutes away from the north and south beach
- No bus service to the hotel although the open top bus stops at the bottom of the driveway during school holidays
- Most guests use a taxi as Scarborough is hilly
- Train station is 20 mins away in the town centre
- Three steps into the hotel with a handrail and no ramp. There is a ramp at the far end of the hotel to accommodate wheelchairs and scooters
- Public areas are on the ground floor
- Restaurant has 5 steps into it but there is a chair lift available