With coach holidays in the UK and Europe, you'll be collected from a local joining point,
travel in a modern and spacious air-conditioned coach and arrive at your hotel ready
for a great time.
If you fancy a weekend city break in Europe, sometimes travelling by air is the best way
That's why we offer a wide selection of air holidays which include flights from your
local airport, carefully selected hotel accommodation, meals and guided excursions.
With so many cruising destinations on offer, European river & coastal cruises as well as Worldwide,
you'll be spoilt for choice.
Our welcoming ships travel along some of the most scenic rivers in the World and you
can enjoy historic cities, traditional towns and quaint villages along the way.
We all deserve a bit of time away, precious moments with friends or family, or time to just
kick back, relax and create special memories that will last a lifetime. You’ll
find our hotels in wonderful locations where you can enjoy Britain’s natural beauty
at its best.
Shearings Holidays has over 114 years experience and is the UK’s largest escorted tour
We offer more than 170 destinations to choose from to suit diverse tastes and budgets.
Elegant charm on the East Coast
New Southlands Hotel, Scarborough
At the Hotel - FREE WI-FI throughout the hotel
- Breakfast is between 7.45am & 9am Mon-Fri and 8am – 9.15am Sat & Sun. Dinner is 6.30pm – 7.45pm
- Cards, Books and board games available from reception
- Total of 55 rooms including 7 single occupancy rooms
- Large ballroom but very small dance floor
- Small dance floor in the piano lounge and the restaurant
- Parking available for 25 cars and spaces can be reserved at £6 per day.
- Some Free on road parking available but restrictions apply
- Passes are available at reception for on-street parking. 80 p for 2 days or £1.60 for 4 days
- Hotel has one lift that goes to all floors, which can take a wheelchair if the foot rests are tucked in (dimensions are W27 x D42)
Travel & Access - Hotel is in a level location about 5 mins walk from newsagents/mini supermarket and 15 min walk from town centre
- The beach is about a quarter mile away and can be reached via cliff lift
- Train station is approx 15 min walk away
- From there connections to York take less than an hour
- Local bus stop is about 3 minutes walk from the hotel and goes into town
- Nine steps into the hotel with a ramp and handrail. All public areas are on the level and there are also disabled toilets on the ground floor