With coach holidays in the UK and Europe, you'll be collected from a local joining point,
travel in a modern and spacious air-conditioned coach and arrive at your hotel ready
for a great time.
If you fancy a weekend city break in Europe, sometimes travelling by air is the best way
That's why we offer a wide selection of air holidays which include flights from your
local airport, carefully selected hotel accommodation, meals and guided excursions.
With so many cruising destinations on offer, European river & coastal cruises as well as Worldwide,
you'll be spoilt for choice.
Our welcoming ships travel along some of the most scenic rivers in the World and you
can enjoy historic cities, traditional towns and quaint villages along the way.
We all deserve a bit of time away, precious moments with friends or family, or time to just
kick back, relax and create special memories that will last a lifetime. You’ll
find our hotels in wonderful locations where you can enjoy Britain’s natural beauty
at its best.
Shearings Holidays has over 114 years experience and is the UK’s largest escorted tour
We offer more than 170 destinations to choose from to suit diverse tastes and budgets.
Stunning hotel with sweeping sea views
Our most luxurious room option, most of our Premier Rooms come with a four poster bed as well as a spacious refitted bathroom that accommodates both bath and a separate shower. These bedrooms will normally offer extras such as comfortable seating area, a 32 inch digital flat screen television, hair dryer as well as a hospitality tray. Most rooms will be upgraded as part of major refurbishments which are due to be completed by the end of February.
Our Superior Rooms are more spacious and tastefully refurbished, they offer luxurious beds, a 26 inch digital flat screen television. The spacious bathrooms have been refitted with shower over bath. These rooms also come with the facilities to make yourself a hot drink. Most rooms will be upgraded as part of major refurbishments which are due to be completed by the end of February.
Our Standard Rooms are charming and have everything you would expect. The rooms have digital televisions, tea and coffee making facilities as well as an en-suite bathroom. Most rooms will be upgraded as part of major refurbishments which are due to be completed by the end of February.
Marine Hotel, Llandudno
At the Hotel - WI-FI available in all public lounges
- Breakfast is between 7.45am & 9.00am Mon-Fri and 8am – 9.15am Sat & Sun. Dinner is 6.30 – 7.45pm
- Cards, Books and board games available from reception
- Total of 114 rooms including 26 single occupancy rooms
- Large ballroom but very small dance floor
- Parking available for 28 cars between two car parks and spaces can be reserved at £6 per day. Some parking available on the prom, free between 4pm and 10am. Blue badge holders can park for free all day
- Two free disabled spaces on a 1st come 1st served basis
- Hotel has two lifts which serve all floors but not all rooms. Marine lift dimensions = 31.5" x 55.5" and Regent Court lift = 31.5 " x 43"
Travel & Access - Hotel is a level location on the promenade and is only a few minutes’ walk to town and shops
- Seafront is directly opposite the hotel and the pier is 15-20 minutes walk
- Railway and bus stations are only few minutes away
- Two entrances into the hotel, the side door has no ramp and 8 steps with a handrail. The main entrance has a ramp as you enter
- Public areas are all on the ground floor and there are no ground floor rooms