With coach holidays in the UK and Europe, you'll be collected from a local joining point,
travel in a modern and spacious air-conditioned coach and arrive at your hotel ready
for a great time.
If you fancy a weekend city break in Europe, sometimes travelling by air is the best way
That's why we offer a wide selection of air holidays which include flights from your
local airport, carefully selected hotel accommodation, meals and guided excursions.
With so many cruising destinations on offer, European river & coastal cruises as well as Worldwide,
you'll be spoilt for choice.
Our welcoming ships travel along some of the most scenic rivers in the World and you
can enjoy historic cities, traditional towns and quaint villages along the way.
We all deserve a bit of time away, precious moments with friends or family, or time to just
kick back, relax and create special memories that will last a lifetime. You’ll
find our hotels in wonderful locations where you can enjoy Britain’s natural beauty
at its best.
Shearings Holidays has over 114 years experience and is the UK’s largest escorted tour
We offer more than 170 destinations to choose from to suit diverse tastes and budgets.
An entertaining stay on the South Coast
Majestic Hotel, Bournemouth
Majestic Bournemouth Hotel, Bournemouth
At the Hotel
- FREE WI-FI throughout the hotel
- Breakfast is between 8.00am & 9.30am and dinner is between 6.30pm & 7.30pm
- Lunch – hot food is served between 12 & 2pm and sandwiches from 10am -10pm
- Cards, Books and board games available from reception
- Total of 68 rooms including three single rooms and one disabled room
- Parking available for 28 cars and 18 spaces can be reserved at £6.00 per day.
- Two disabled spaces available on first come first basis
- On road parking available but charges apply Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm
- One lift to all floors but it will not fit a wheelchair (dimensions 33.5 x 33.5in)
Travel & Access
- Hotel is situated on Bournemouth’s East Cliff in a quiet level location
- 20-25 minutes’ walk from Bournemouth town centre and 20 minutes to Bosecombe town
- Bus stop only 5 minutes from the hotel and buses come every five minutes
- Train and coach stations are next to each other and about 10-15 minutes from hotel
- Cliff top is 5 minutes walk away - to go to the beach it’s a zig-zag walk, which is fairly okay going doing but can be steep coming up – there is a lift to go back up, 10 minutes away but is only open seasonally
- Two steps into the hotel with no handrail but there is level access at the side of the hotel for wheelchair users
- Two steps going down into the restaurant with a handrail