With coach holidays in the UK and Europe, you'll be collected from a local joining point,
travel in a modern and spacious air-conditioned coach and arrive at your hotel ready
for a great time.
If you fancy a weekend city break in Europe, sometimes travelling by air is the best way
That's why we offer a wide selection of air holidays which include flights from your
local airport, carefully selected hotel accommodation, meals and guided excursions.
With so many cruising destinations on offer, European river & coastal cruises as well as Worldwide,
you'll be spoilt for choice.
Our welcoming ships travel along some of the most scenic rivers in the World and you
can enjoy historic cities, traditional towns and quaint villages along the way.
We all deserve a bit of time away, precious moments with friends or family, or time to just
kick back, relax and create special memories that will last a lifetime. You’ll
find our hotels in wonderful locations where you can enjoy Britain’s natural beauty
at its best.
Shearings Holidays has over 114 years experience and is the UK’s largest escorted tour
We offer more than 170 destinations to choose from to suit diverse tastes and budgets.
Chateau style among the pines
Highland Hotel, Strathpeffer
At the Hotel - WI-FI available
- Breakfast is between 7.30am & 9.00am Mon-Sun and dinner is between 6.30pm & 7.45pm
- Bar meals are available from 12pm & 8pm
- Cards, Books and board games available from reception
- Total of 131 rooms available including 32 single rooms
- Car park is big enough for 30 cars if there are 5 coaches in and enough for 70 cars if no coaches are in
- Hotel has a small separate lounge that holds approximately 35 people. There are two dining rooms which are both in use when the hotel is full
- One disabled room available on ground floor with an electronic bed and shower over bath
- One lift available to all floors but there are two wings that require use of stairs (lift dimensions are only 41x37) Travel & Access
- Strathpeffer is a victorian village centrally located in the highlands. The hotel is situated in an elevated position approx 2 minutes walk from the village square. The square has a few small shops and a post office and the walk is quite steep
- Bus stop is in the square a couple of minutes away. It has hourly buses to Inverness (the nearest city) and Dingwall. Both also have rail links.
- Hotel entrance is level and there is level access to all public areas from the rear of the hotel