Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm
Saturday 8am - 6pm | Sunday 9am - 6pm
All calls charged at local rate.
Chateau style among the pines
Our most luxurious room option, most of our Premier Rooms come with a four poster bed as well as a spacious refitted bathroom that accommodates both bath and a separate shower. These bedrooms will normally offer extras such as comfortable seating area, a 32 inch digital flat screen television, hair dryer as well as a hospitality tray.
Our Superior Rooms are more spacious and tastefully refurbished, they offer luxurious beds, a 26 inch digital flat screen television. The spacious bathrooms have been refitted with shower over bath. These rooms also come with the facilities to make yourself a hot drink.
Our Standard Rooms are charming and have everything you would expect. The rooms have digital televisions, tea and coffee making facilities as well as an en-suite bathroom.
Highland Hotel, Strathpeffer
At the Hotel - WI-FI available in all public lounges
- Breakfast is between 7.30am & 9.00am Mon-Sun and dinner is between 6.30pm & 7.45pm
- Bar meals are available from 12pm & 8pm
- Cards, Books and board games available from reception
- Total of 131 rooms available including 32 single rooms
- Car park is big enough for 30 cars if there are 5 coaches in and enough for 70 cars if no coaches are in
- Hotel has a small separate lounge that holds approximately 35 people. There are two dining rooms which are both in use when the hotel is full
- One disabled room available on ground floor with an electronic bed and shower over bath
- One lift available to all floors but there are two wings that require use of stairs (lift dimensions are only 41x37) Travel & Access
- Strathpeffer is a victorian village centrally located in the highlands. The hotel is situated in an elevated position approx 2 minutes walk from the village square. The square has a few small shops and a post office and the walk is quite steep
- Bus stop is in the square a couple of minutes away. It has hourly buses to Inverness (the nearest city) and Dingwall. Both also have rail links.
- Hotel entrance is level and there is level access to all public areas from the rear of the hotel