Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm
Saturday 8am - 6pm | Sunday 9am - 6pm
All calls charged at local rate.
Crescent hotel with wonderful views
Our most luxurious room option, most of our Premier Rooms come with a four poster bed as well as a spacious refitted bathroom that accommodates both bath and a separate shower. These bedrooms will normally offer extras such as comfortable seating area, a 32 inch digital flat screen television, hair dryer as well as a hospitality tray.
Our Superior Rooms are more spacious and tastefully refurbished, they offer luxurious beds, a 26 inch digital flat screen television. The spacious bathrooms have been refitted with shower over bath. These rooms also come with the facilities to make yourself a hot drink.
Our Standard Rooms are charming and have everything you would expect. The rooms have digital televisions, tea and coffee making facilities as well as an en-suite bathroom.
Grand Hotel, Exmouth
At the Hotel - WI-FI available in all public lounges
- Breakfast- SAT, SUN, MON and WEDS between 8:15-9:30amTUES, THURS FRI 7:45-9am
- Hot food and sandwiches are available between 12pm and 2:30pm. Tea, coffee and snacks are available from 10am-10pm
- Cards, Books and board games available from reception
- Total of 72 rooms available including 27 sea view rooms and 12 single rooms
- Parking available for 25 cars and spaces can be reserved at a cost of £6.00 per day. 10 of these spaces are at the Imperial hotel, a few minutes’ walk away
- Two free disabled spaces available on first come served basis
- Pay & display parking available 20 minutes away (free between 6pm & 9am
Travel & Access - Hotel is on the level and is 100 metres from the beach with a road in between
- Town centre is approx 10 minutes walk
- Railway and bus stops are a 15-20 min walk away. An hourly bus (95) runs along seafront into town during summer period from the end of March to end of October
- The hotel has four larger rooms on ground floor that have no steps
- One lift which serves all floors, which can take a wheelchair minus the footrest
- 6 steps into the hotel with a handrail but no ramp
- Dining room is on the lower ground floor, which can be reached via a lift