With coach holidays in the UK and Europe, you'll be collected from a local joining point,
travel in a modern and spacious air-conditioned coach and arrive at your hotel ready
for a great time.
If you fancy a weekend city break in Europe, sometimes travelling by air is the best way
That's why we offer a wide selection of air holidays which include flights from your
local airport, carefully selected hotel accommodation, meals and guided excursions.
With so many cruising destinations on offer, European river cruises as well as Worldwide,
you'll be spoilt for choice.
Our welcoming ships travel along some of the most scenic rivers in the World and you
can enjoy historic cities, traditional towns and quaint villages along the way.
We all deserve a bit of time away, precious moments with friends or family, or time to just
kick back, relax and create special memories that will last a lifetime. You’ll
find our hotels in wonderful locations where you can enjoy Britain’s natural beauty
at its best.
Shearings Holidays has over 114 years experience and is the UK’s largest escorted tour
We offer more than 170 destinations to choose from to suit diverse tastes and budgets.
Crescent hotel with wonderful views
Our most luxurious room option, most of our Premier Rooms come with a four poster bed as well as a spacious refitted bathroom that accommodates both bath and a separate shower. These bedrooms will normally offer extras such as comfortable seating area, a 32 inch digital flat screen television, hair dryer as well as a hospitality tray. A number of bedrooms at the Grand were renovated in 2017 in order to make your stay with us as luxurious and relaxing as possible.
Our Superior Rooms are more spacious and tastefully refurbished, they offer luxurious beds, a 26 inch digital flat screen television. The spacious bathrooms have been refitted with shower over bath. These rooms also come with the facilities to make yourself a hot drink. A number of bedrooms at the Grand were renovated in 2017 in order to make your stay with us as luxurious and relaxing as possible.
A number of rooms were renovated in 2017
Our Standard Rooms are charming and have everything you would expect. The rooms have digital televisions, tea and coffee making facilities as well as an en-suite bathroom. A number of bedrooms at the Grand were renovated in 2017 in order to make your stay with us as luxurious and relaxing as possible.
Grand Hotel, Exmouth
At the Hotel - WI-FI available in all public lounges
- Breakfast- SAT, SUN, MON and WEDS between 8:15-9:30am TUES, THURS FRI 7:45-9am
- Hot food and sandwiches are available between 12pm and 2:30pm. Tea, coffee and snacks are available from 10am-10pm
- Cards, Books and board games available from reception
- Total of 72 rooms available including 27 sea view rooms and 12 single rooms
- Parking available for 25 cars and spaces can be reserved at a cost of £6.00 per day. 10 of these spaces are at the Imperial hotel, a few minutes’ walk away
- Two free disabled spaces available on first come served basis
- Pay & display parking available 20 minutes away (free between 6pm & 9am
Travel & Access - Hotel is on the level and is 100 metres from the beach with a road in between
- Town centre is approx 10 minutes walk
- Railway and bus stops are a 15-20 min walk away. An hourly bus (95) runs along seafront into town during summer period from the end of March to end of October
- The hotel has four larger rooms on ground floor that have no steps
- One lift which serves all floors, which can take a wheelchair minus the footrest
- 6 steps into the hotel with a handrail but no ramp
- Dining room is on the lower ground floor, which can be reached via a lift