Set in an outstanding position above its own terraced gardens, the Glenburn, has recently completed refurbishment work and enjoys great views towards the mainland.
The town’s shops, harbour and medieval castle ruins are a short walk away along the palm fringed promenade. With a wealth of outdoor pursuits on the island from fishing to bowling, walking, cycling and kayaking, and a golf course.
Head back over to the mainland and take in the magnificent coast of Argylle, known for its beaches, walking trails and stunning wildlife.
Enjoy the hotel's magnificent grounds which allow for great panoramic views across the Cowal Peninsula. Spend your evenings socialising in the lounge bar, take in our evening entertainment in our modern ballroom, or just sit back and read a good book in our small library, it’s up to you how you choose to relax at the Glenburn.
Make your way to the hotel’s stunning ballroom for an evening of entertainment with exceptional tribute acts, such as Tina Turner, Nat King Cole, Elton John and Shirley Bassey, or simply put your feet up with a good book in the Glenburn’s own small library.
- 25th August – Karin Bello as Tina Turner
- 1st Sept – Jacky Webbe as Diana Ross
- 8th Sept – Rock Stewart – Rod Stewart Tribute
- 15th Sept – Abba Vous
- 22nd Sept – Anthony Edwards as Michael Jackson
- 29th Sept – Debbie Farrell as Shirley Bassey
- 6th Oct – Adam Carter as Elvis
- 13th Oct – Paul Sylvester as Nat King Cole
- 20th Oct – All Stars Multi Tribute Show
- 27th Oct – CJ Jackson – Soul & Motown
- 3rd Nov – Anthony Edwards as Michael Jackson
- 10th Nov – Ben Smiths Rat Pack Show
- 17th Nov – Joel Coombes as Elton John
- 24th Nov – Rock Stewart – Rod Stewart Tribute
- 1st Dec – Adam Carter as Elvis
- 8th Dec – Mike Andrews as Robbie Williams
Based on 2 people sharingCheck Availability
Based on 2 people sharing
Glenburn Hotel Superior Room
Our Superior Rooms are more spacious and have been tastefully decorated, they offering luxurious beds and a large flat screen television. The spacious bathrooms have been refitted with shower over bath. These rooms also come with the facilities to make yourself a hot drink.
Glenburn Hotel Standard Plus Room
Redesigned Standard Plus rooms make it even easier to relax in comfort and style, with all the amenities of a standard room but to an even higher quality and with added extras. Features include attractive new decor, contemporary furnishings and flat screen TV.
Glenburn Hotel Standard Room
Our Standard Rooms are charming and have everything you would need and expect for a relaxing and enjoyable stay. Rooms have en suite facilities, a TV and everything you need to make yourself a hot beverage.
At The Hotel
Travel & Access
Check In & Out Time