With coach holidays in the UK and Europe, you'll be collected from a local joining point,
travel in a modern and spacious air-conditioned coach and arrive at your hotel ready
for a great time.
If you fancy a weekend city break in Europe, sometimes travelling by air is the best way
That's why we offer a wide selection of air holidays which include flights from your
local airport, carefully selected hotel accommodation, meals and guided excursions.
With so many cruising destinations on offer, European river & coastal cruises as well as Worldwide,
you'll be spoilt for choice.
Our welcoming ships travel along some of the most scenic rivers in the World and you
can enjoy historic cities, traditional towns and quaint villages along the way.
We all deserve a bit of time away, precious moments with friends or family, or time to just
kick back, relax and create special memories that will last a lifetime. You’ll
find our hotels in wonderful locations where you can enjoy Britain’s natural beauty
at its best.
Shearings Holidays has over 114 years experience and is the UK’s largest escorted tour
We offer more than 170 destinations to choose from to suit diverse tastes and budgets.
Grand hotel overlooking spectacular Carpet Gardens
Our Premier rooms have been commissioned by leading interior designers and feature large and luxurious beds with soft, high quality pillows and a stylish en suite with deluxe toiletries. Rooms feature a homely seating area. Amenities include a 40” flat screen TV with radio and complimentary bottled water and a hairdryer.
Our Superior Rooms have been commissioned by leading designers and feature luxurious beds with high quality linen and an en suite. For seating the rooms have cosy chairs made of high quality fabrics for a luxurious feel. Amenities include 32” flat screen TVs with radio, hot drinks making facilities and a hairdryer.
Our Standard Rooms are charming and have everything you would expect. The rooms have digital televisions, tea and coffee making facilities as well as an en-suite bathroom. A number of the hotels rooms were renovated in 2017 to improve facilities and ensure your stay with us is as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
Burlington Hotel, Eastbourne
At the Hotel
- WI-FI available in all public lounges
- Breakfast served between 8 am & 9.15am and dinner is between 6.30pm & 7.45pm. Coffee shop open daily for lunch and beverages.
- Books and board games are available to guests at the hotel (see reception)
- 40 parking spaces available which can be reserved for £6 per day.
- Three disabled spaces available which are free but on first come first served basis
- Pay and display on main road around the hotel, charges vary throughout the year -Permits available from hotel reception £1.00 for 24 hours for parking in restricted areas around the hotel but this does not guarantee a space
- Total of 159 rooms available including 37 single rooms and two family rooms, both have small rooms attached to be used by a third person
- Two lifts available that go to all floors and the larger lift take a wheelchair but not scooters. There is a scooter storage room on the ground floor
- Disabled rooms: Only a limited amount of room have wheelchair access to the bathroom Travel & Access
- Hotel is on a seafront opposite the pier and the beach is just across the road.
- Eastbourne town centre is only 5 minutes walk, and Brighton, Hastings and Bexhill are all 40 minutes drive away
- Railway and coach stations are approximately 15 minutes walk away.
- Brighton bus stop is just over the road from the hotel
- Accessibility: there are four steps with handrail into the main entrance but there is level wheelchair access via the dining room. All public areas are on the ground floor with no steps