- Take a scenic drive to Vienna, admiring beautiful Danube views and calling at Melk
- Spend time exploring Vienna with a guided tour, a trip to the Schlumberger wine cellars and a traditional Heuriger evening in Grinzing
- Sample Slovakian wine with a tour of Bela’s vineyards
- Discover the towns along the Danube Bend and enjoy tours of Esztergom, Visegrad and Szentendre
- See Budapest’s many sights with a guided tour
Join us on this incredible holiday, taking in Austria, Slovakia and Hungary and enjoying a great many new and memorable experiences! We stay in a four-star hotel on the outskirts of Vienna, from where we will discover the city’s many sights and sample local Schlumberger wine, before making our way to Bela, staying at a five-star hotel and exploring the Danube Bend and Budapest.
Holiday not on sale
Sorry, this holiday is currently not on sale