- Explore the undiscovered County Donegal coastline
- Uncover many tales at the Doagh Famine Village
- Visit Fanad Head and Lighthouse
- Take a scenic drive to Horn Head
- Enjoy free time in Dublin
The northernmost county in Ireland, County Donegal is relatively undiscovered, but a delight to visit with high cliffs, craggy bays to explore. We’ll discover many of its hidden delights on this new tour based at a fabulous new hotel overlooking the sea.
Holiday not on sale
Sorry, this holiday is currently not on sale