- Enjoy the ‘Spirit of Ireland’ Experience in Waterford, including traditional music, drinks and food
- Step aboard the fascinating Dunbrody Famine Ship
- Visit the Kennedy Homestead, the birthplace of President John F. Kennedy’s great-grandfather
- Explore beautiful Wexford and the Johnstown Castle Gardens
- Take in New Ross’ many sights
Enjoy a magnificent holiday to Waterford, staying at Treacy’s Hotel and discovering some of South East Ireland’s finest sights. From here we visit bustling New Ross, where we explore the interesting Dunbrody Famine Ship and Kennedy Homestead. We also discover Wexford and admire the stunning Johnstown Castle Gardens.
7 days from only
based on 2 people