- Relax in peaceful Hergiswil
- Marvel at spectacular scenery on the 'Schollenen' gorge train
- Enjoy a narrow gauge railway journey to Grindelwald
- Explore picturesque Interlaken below the Jungfrau Massif
- Visit charming Engelberg in the shadow of Mount Titlis
Enjoy the best of Switzerland in winter with two exhilarating train journeys. Hergiswil is located on the shores of Lake Lucerne, surrounded by magnificent mountain peaks and blessed with panoramic views.
Holiday not on sale
Sorry, this holiday is currently not on sale