- View wildlife up-close from your treetop lodge
- Set out on 11 game drives in search of the big 5
- Stop at the Equator!
- Explore National Parks and Reserves
- Feed Rothschild giraffes from a platform
- Learn about the culture and traditions of the Samburu people
- Visit a Masai village, meet the locals, eat traditional food and see them dance
- Explore the farmhouse of Karen Blixen, author of Out of Africa
- Savour a traditional breakfast and dinner in the bush
Discover the land of the safari. Explore the scenic vistas and wildlife of Kenya.
Game Drives take us in search of the “Big 5”- lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard, and
rhinoceros. Stay at the beautiful Masai Mara Game Reserve taste a traditional bush
dinner and watch in wonder at a Masai dance performance.