- Visit Anne Frank’s House in Amsterdam
- Learn the stories at Berlin’s Topography of Terror museum
- Visit Krakow and the Auschwitz museum and memorial
- See Oskar Schindler’s Factory
- Guided city tours in Berlin, Krakow and Nuremberg
Our touring itinerary takes us into Holland for a two night stay in Utrecht, from where we visit Anne Frank’s house in Amsterdam, where the museum preserves the hidden wartime hiding place. The voice of this inspirational young girl lived on in her famous diary after the end of the war, which she did not live to see published.
Holiday not on sale
Sorry, this holiday is currently not on sale