- Visit iconic sights in and around London.
- Explore Westminster Abbey, the sight of coronations, weddings and Royal celebrations
- Discover St Paul’s cathedral – host to a variety of Royal weddings and events
- Visit Windsor Castle, the largest inhabited castle in the world where you can see St George’s Chapel, venue for Prince Harry’s wedding to Meghan Markle
- Enjoy free time in London
Discover the locations across London which have hosted Royal coronations, weddings and celebrations. Enjoy a fantastic guided tour of Westminster Abbey and explore magnificent St Paul’s Cathedral, location of possibly the most famous Royal wedding between Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer. Our trip to Windsor Castle also includes the chance to see St George’s Chapel, burial place of ten monarchs as well as the location of many happy weddings.