- Visit Macon, renowned for its wonderful wines
- Explore historic Chalon-sur-Saone
- Sample Lyon, France’s capital of gastronomy
- Marvel at ancient Avignon
- Admire Arles and the natural beauty of the Camargue
Join our enchanting cruise along the Rhone, the second longest river in France, which meets the River Saone at Lyon. Among the many bridges that cross the Rhone is the world-famous Pont d'Avignon. Take in the diverse scenery of southern France with mesmerising views, lush vineyards and ancient cities to explore.
10 days from only
based on 2 people