- Visit Land’s End, the most south-westerly point in Britain
- Complete the journey as we call in at John O’Groats
- Tour the scenic Cotswolds
- Explore the Yorkshire Dales
- Discover capital Edinburgh
- See Loch Ness
- Visit charming Oban
Land’s End to John O’Groats is an iconic route, traversing the whole length of the island of Great Britain, between the two extremities in the south west and north east. The traditional distance by road is 874 miles, our new touring itinerary’s take on this is certainly a more relaxing way to make the journey, than the typical cycle routes!