- Discover John O’Groats, the most northerly point in Britain
- Take a trip to the fascinating Timespan Centre
- Join us in Inverness to discover this vibrant city
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise on Loch Ness, taking in amazing scenery
- Sit back and relax with a scenic drive to Portmahomack
Set along the beautiful Dornoch Firth, Dornoch is the perfect spot to explore the very best of Northern Scotland, from the dramatic coast and mountains to legendary and serene Loch Ness. We take a trip to John O'Groats and the Timespan Centre during our break, as well as visiting vibrant Inverness, enjoying a cruise on Loch Ness, and exploring Portmahomack.
Holiday not on sale
Sorry, this holiday is currently not on sale