- Enjoy a city tour of Reykjavik
- Visit the famous Blue Lagoon
- Tour the popular ‘Golden Circle’ route, seeing Strokkur geyser, Gullfoss waterfall and Pingvellir National Park
- Stroll on the dramatic black sand beaches on the south coast
- Enjoy a glacial hike and lagoon cruise
The wonderful country of Iceland offers unique natural wonders and cultural heritage, from bubbling geysers to geothermal spas, which we’ll discover on this fantastic break, as well as spending time in the colourful capital of Reykjavik. Our interesting tour will stay at the heart of Iceland as well as the south coast, so we can see the varied landscapes, from the volcanic black sand beaches to glacial lagoons.
Holiday not on sale
Sorry, this holiday is currently not on sale