- See awe-inspiring geysirs, glaciers and volcanic craters
- Relax in ancient Lerwick on the Shetland Islands
- Spend time in Viking Torshavn on the Faroe Islands
- Admire spectacular Eyjafjordur, Iceland’s longest fjord
- Explore capital Reykjavik for two whole days
Iceland has one of the world’s most dynamic landscapes, with geysers, glaciers, lava flows and volcanic craters, bubbling mud pools, stunning waterfalls and geothermal hot springs. Step ashore in four fascinating ports of call, circumnavigating the ‘Land of Fire and Ice’.
Holiday not on sale
Sorry, this holiday is currently not on sale