• Enjoy a city tour of Reykjavik and free time to explore
• Visit the famous Blue Lagoon
• Tour the popular ‘Golden Circle’ route, seeing Strokkur geyser, Gullfoss waterfall and Pingvellir National Park
• Stroll on the dramatic black sand beaches on the south coast
• Relax in Hella and look out for the famous Northern Lights
The wonderful country of Iceland offers unique natural wonders and cultural heritage, from bubbling geysers to geothermal spas, which we’ll discover on this fantastic break, as well as spending time in the colourful capital of Reykjavik. Iceland is also famous for a great place to view the remarkable Northern Lights, where the night sky can be lit with dancing colours, ranging from green to pink. With two nights staying in rural southern Iceland, away from the lights of the city, you’ll be able to relax and search the dark evening skies, hopefully seeing this amazing phenomenon, with our local expert also giving an interesting presentation.
Holiday not on sale
Sorry, this holiday is currently not on sale