- Delve into Icelandic life at the Skogar Folk Museum
- Experience the amazing geothermal fields of Geysir and Strokkur, two of Iceland’s most famous geysers
- Find out all about the locals’ experiences during the 2010 volcanic explosion
- Spend time at Reynisfjara, a black volcanic sand beach with basalt formations
- Search the skies for the dazzling astronomical phenomena that is the beautiful northern lights
Iceland, famously referred to as the ‘land of fire and ice’, is known for its many wonders. Our holiday will take in some of these beautiful sights, including the opportunity to marvel at the aurora borealis, also known as the northern lights. Travel to the ‘Golden Circle’, home to some of the country’s splendid natural wonders, and explore Thingvellir National Park with us.
Holiday not on sale
Sorry, this holiday is currently not on sale