- Spend two nights in the heart of New York City.
- Learn about the traditions and history of the Amish with a locally guided tour.
- Stroll the grounds of historic Colonial Williamsburg and enjoy dinner at one of its famous taverns.
- Glimpse into the life of America’s first president with a visit to his estate, Mount Vernon.
- From space exploration to the American presidency, see the many exhibits at the famous Smithsonian museums.
- Flights from just £299 when you book this tour plus early booking offer: Save up to £100 per person. Travel between 1 Jan and 31 Dec 2018. Book by 31 October
Explore the fascinating Heritage of America on this 11 day touring holiday, discovering places of great historic importance such as Gettysburg, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C. You’ll also learn something of the Amish way of life and have the chance to explore the famous sights of New York.