- Enjoy an excursion into the Cotswolds, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Elegant Painswick Rococo Gardens
- Explore charming Cirencester
- Highgrove Gardens, the private gardens of HRH The Prince of Wales
- The fantastic facilities at Heythrop Park Resort Hotel
The Cotswolds is home so some truly spectacular gardens and on this new midweek break, we’ll enjoy visits to two of these. First we go to Painswick, whose grounds contain the last remaining example of the European style Rococo gardens in the country. We then visit the private gardens of HRH Prince of Wales at Highgrove.