- Enjoy a festive getaway to scenic Austria, staying in Vocklabruck and Brandenberg
- Celebrate with a festive turkey lunch on Christmas Day
- Explore splendid Salzburg, famous for The Sound of Music
- Take a boat trip from beautiful St Wolfgang to charming St Gilgen
- Soak up the scenery with a relaxing sleigh ride
- Spend time in vibrant Innsbruck and visit a local Schnapps Museum
- Discover the little town of Kufstein and take a cable car ride
Enjoy the opportunity to celebrate the festive season in style, as we head to Austria for a wonderful holiday. Beginning in Vocklabruck, we discover Austria’s beautiful Lake District region, before continuing to the traditional Tyrolean town of Brandenberg.