- Scenic journey through the Connemara National Park
- Discover the walled city of Londonderry
- Take a scenic train journey from Londonderry to Coleraine
- See the awesome Giant’s Causeway
- Explore Ballina at leisure
- Enjoy free time in Belfast
This touring holiday combines the serene beauty of the Connemara National Park with a stay in the 17th century walled city of Londonderry, from where we take a train journey that was described by Michael Palin as ‘one of the most beautiful rail journeys in the world'.