- Travel Coast to Coast with Shearings Holidays
- Pass through three contrasting National Parks
- Discover the beautiful Lake District
- Journey through the Yorkshire Dales
- Admire the North York Moors
- Journey aboard the East Lancashire Railway and North Yorkshire Moors Steam Railway
- Call at Wensleydale Creamery
Take in three contrasting National Parks on our new holiday stretching from Coast to Coast. Visit the Lake District, the UK’s newest UNESCO World Heritage Site, the picturesque Yorkshire Dales and the rugged North York Moors on our holiday that travels from Morecambe on the west coast to Whitby on the east. There’ll be chance to take in some spectacular scenery along the way as well as visiting some of the most popular attractions as we go.