- Visit the wonderful Castle of Mey, saved and restored by the late Queen Mother
- Stand at John O’Groats, the northernmost tip of Great Britain
- Explore the bustling city of Inverness
- Sample the produce at Glen Ord Distillery
- Enjoy Portmahomack’s picture postcard harbour
The enchanting cathedral town of Dornoch is a magical Highland destination, set along the beautiful Dornoch Firth, and is the perfect spot to explore the very best of Northern Scotland, from the dramatic coast and mountains, to the historic Castle of Mey.
Holiday not on sale
Sorry, this holiday is currently not on sale