- Take a cruise through the majestic scenery of the Highlands
- Discover Scottish lochs and travel through locks and swing bridges along the canal
- Follow the ‘Road to the Isles’ to Mallaig
- Enjoy the wonderful scenery
- Fantastic evening entertainment
- Cream tea on board our Caledonian Canal cruise (2018 Departures Only)
Popular Fort William, set on the tranquil waters of Loch Linnhe, is perfectly located to enjoy some of Scotland’s most spectacular scenery. Embrace the wonderful fresh air as we discover the region’s mountains, coast, lochs and glens.