- Fantastic Bay Inclusive package
- Visit pretty Looe and popular Polperro
- Call at the mysterious Jamaica Inn
- Discover the Flambards Experience
- Jaunt to maritime Falmouth
Cornwall is brimming with tales of smugglers and the rocky coves and vast expanses of deserted beaches it’s easy to see why! Visit Jamaica Inn, high up on the wilds and beautiful Bodmin Moor – made world-famous by Daphne du Maurier’s tale of smugglers, rogues and pirates! Visit picturesque Polperro, so isolated on the coast it was once a smuggler’s paradise and pretty Looe, where the offshore island of St George was once home to notorious smugglers Pirate Joan and her brother Fyn!