- Learn more about Elvis at his palatial home, Graceland
- Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame, the largest museum of popular music in the world
- Experience a world-famous Grand Ole Opry Show
- Tour the RCA Studio B for a look at Nashville’s oldest remaining recording studio
- Visit the historic Ryman Auditorium
- Discover how to cook New- Orleans style at the New Orleans School of Cooking
- See wonderful wildlife on a swamp tour
From the mellow sounds of Blues legend BB King to the Rock ‘n’ Roll rhythms of Elvis, music as we know it today began in America’s Music Cities. These fascinating places saw the birth of Blues, Jazz, Rock ‘n’ Roll, Country and much more...