- Trip to the granite city of Aberdeen
- Visit Ballindalloch Castle -a the ‘Pearl of the North’
- Call in at Speyside Cooperage
- Take in the breathtaking surroundings
- Relaxed entertainment on some evenings
Surrounded by wonderful wooded scenery the delightful village of Braemar is set between the Cairngorm and Grampian mountain ranges, and is perfect for a relaxing treat with the opportunity to explore local places of interest. On this break we visit the granite city of Aberdeen as well as Ballindalloch Castle – the ‘Pearl of the North’.