Flight delays, cancellations, crowded departure halls, queues, nowhere to sit...not the way to get your holiday or break off to the best start - or bring it to a relaxing close. With Lounge Pass, it doesn't have to be that way anymore.
Affordable VIP indulgence
Why not treat yourself to a little VIP indulgence?
You can start and end your holiday in style and experience of VIP travel - just by booking an airport lounge with Lounge Pass from as little as £13.50 per person.
With over 150 airport lounges worldwide, including 22 UK airports, you can add a touch of luxury to your next trip and make your travel experience a whole lot better.
So whether it's a mini break, your annual holiday, long haul stopover, honeymoon or that trip of a lifetime you've always been promising yourself - treat yourself to a little affordable VIP indulgence.
What's inside the lounge?
Once inside a lounge you can expect a peaceful and tranquil environment where you can enjoy complimentary drinks and snacks, read the newspapers and magazines provided or simply watch some TV whilst you wait for your flight. *Facilities and services vary by lounge and maybe subject to payment.
Lounges in UK airports...
Isle of Man
Airport Lounges are bookable via Lounge Pass at www.loungepass.com/tp/srg
Please book at least 24 hours in advance of arriving at your airport.
- Bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Opening hours are subject to change and blackout periods may apply.
- Maximum stay is 3 hours unless otherwise stated.
- Prices are correct at time of print. Prices are based on a pre-book rate per person and are subject to change.
- Lounges are subject to availability and may be withdrawn.
- Each lounge has its own entry conditions, which are clearly displayed our the Lounge Pass website. These include specific dress codes for example and it is always advisable to check the specific details on the website for your selected lounge including terminal location before proceeding with a booking and again prior to your visit.
- Child and time restrictions may apply.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours and maybe subject to payment otherwise no refund is provided.
- Services and facilities vary by lounge and maybe subject to payment.
- The maximum number of passengers including children permitted per booking varies by lounge. Should you wish to make a booking for a large group/party, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lounge Pass confirmation is essential as proof of purchase for lounge entry.