Unique Shearings Snow Assurance
As winter approaches, so does the chance of bad weather. We'll make sure your holiday doesn’t suffer due to the elements with our unique snow assurance.
If we can’t get you on holiday we’ll rearrange your holiday at a date to suit you or give you your money back – and that’s a guarantee!
PLUS... If any of your excursions are cancelled due to bad weather while you’re on holiday we’ll refund you £10 per person for every excursion we cancel.
We can also help take care of your home while you’re away…
If you take out Shearings great value travel insurance, Homeplan cover is included in the price. This means that should an unforeseen emergency arise while you’re away that, if left untreated, would cause permanent damage to your home – such as a broken boiler, burst pipe or damage to your locks or windows – you’ll be covered. Our insurance will reimburse you for a call out charge, up to £100 in parts or materials, plus three hours’ labour.
Terms and Conditions
- If we are unable to operate your coach holiday or reach your pick-up point due to adverse weather we will re-book you for any alternative date or holiday free of charge or give you a full refund on your holiday.
- If we can’t operate an excursion on your holiday due to adverse weather we will either offer you a suitable replacement or refund you a £10 voucher per person per cancelled excursion.
- On UK coach holidays to Bay or Coast and Country Hotels - If you are unable to get to your coach pick-up point due to adverse weather, we will transfer your booking to an alternative date or holiday of your choice within the next 6 weeks. If you wish to transfer to a holiday outside of the following 6 weeks you will have to pay a £15 administration fee per person (to a maximum of £30 per booking).
- Air holidays - If your flight is cancelled due to adverse weather you may transfer your booking free of charge to an alternative date or holiday of your choice.
- If re-booking your holiday due to any of the above terms. Where the new holiday is at a greater cost than your original booking, you will only have to pay the difference. If your new holiday is cheaper than the original we will refund the difference.
- On UK holidays to our partner hotels or European coach holidays where you are unable to get to your coach pick-up point due to adverse weather normal cancellation terms apply.