Shearings have 15 quality hotels under the Coast & Country brand. Here the focus is very much on comfort and laid back relaxation. Our friendly staff will do everything they can to make sure your stay is enjoyable and memorable.
What makes a Coast & Country Hotel special?
- Stunning Locations - Coast & Country Hotels are located in areas of natural beauty and historical interest - the perfect places from which to explore Britain
- Character & Charm - Many hotels are historic listed buildings with carefully tended grounds, stunning views and carefully chosen decor
- Great Facilities - A number of Coast & Country Hotels offer leisure facilities such as swimming pools, saunas, spas, gyms and tennis courts
- Great Value - Holidays include return coach travel, accommodation, cooked breakfasts, 3-course evening meals and guided excursions
- New Dining & Drinks - Table d'hote and a la carte menus have been revamped and exciting new options have been introduced, such as afternoon tea and a gin parlour, celebrating the very based on gin-based drinks.
- Pet Friendly - We are delight to accept dogs at all Coast & Country Hotels, by prior arrangement, and for a small fee.
So much is included -
With coach travel, accommodation, meals, and excursions included, Coast & Country breaks offer outstanding value for money.