- Explore the key World War I sites of Flanders and the Somme
- Pay your respects to those who made the ultimate sacrifice for peace
- Visit moving sites such as Essex Farm Cemetery, the Menin Gate, Vimy Ridge, Thiepval and more
- Visit interesting museums such as the In Flanders Field Museum at Ypres & the Historial Museum at Peronne
- For 2017 departures, this tour is called 'Discover the Battlefields'
When war broke out in 1914, no one could have known how long the fighting was to go on for, or how many brave soldiers would lose their lives as a result. This moving battlefields tour looks to remember those who fell in battle, as well as the many civilians who also paid the ultimate sacrifice, by visiting some of the key sites in France and Belgium.